Moving? Let Us Help
We can help if you are planning to move, in the process of moving, or if you have just bought a property. Superior Propane understands that moving can be a stressful and hectic time and there are many things that you need to do. One of them is change your propane account.
If you are planning on moving out of your existing property
- Provide a forwarding address, contact number and/or email address.
- Let us know if there is a final propane fill upon closing and who will be responsible for that propane fill so the appropriate person can be billed for it.
- Inquire if there are any charges for tank rental, propane fills or other charges outstanding that need to be settled.
- Inform your lawyer/realtor that you have propane services on the property; they will ensure that your account is settled upon the sale of the home.
- Coordinate and determine how any fees will be settled if the new owner has chosen not to keep the propane tank.
- Please provide any contact information you may have for either your lawyer/realtor or the new owners of your property.
If you are moving in to a new property
- Provide the location of the property that you are purchasing.
- Possession date.
- What will be the main use of propane for your new dwelling? Main heat, kitchen appliances, water heating etc.
- Let us know if there are rental appliances or equipment from Superior Propane at your new property.
- Set up what kind of delivery would you prefer: automatic delivery or will-call.
- Request a Change of Owner package that is available for your lawyer with rental information.
Tip: It would be a good idea to have your lawyer added as a contact to your account to make information and payment settlements easier.